This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringMoments #CollectiveBias
M&M’S® Easter Nests and a fun Easter DIY tutorial will bring happiness to your family and friends! Two adorably fun ways to make it a really sweet easter.
Happy Spring!! I’m so thrilled that the sun is out, the birds are singing, and the spring flowers beginning to bloom which is all just so beautiful!
I can’t believe Easter’s almost here and that it’s just a few weeks away. While it feels so early to me this year, I’m always excited to celebrate it because in my mind it’s a beautiful awakening after a long winter.
I love these adorable little M&M’S® Easter Nests… don’t they just make you smile when you look at them 🙂 They’re such a sweet way to share some spring-time love with your family and friends!
I like to get my sweet treats at Sam’s Club, I love the awesome value I find there and it’s easy to locate the Easter candy, they’ve got them displayed on end caps around the store.
I found my M&M’S® 56oz Pastel Peanut M&M’S® Candy Bag on the end of the candy aisle…
AND my Mars Chocolate Spring Mixed Mini’s Bag, 165ct with all the Easter candy’s on display by the bakery…
M&M’S® Easter Nests are fun recipe to make with the kids, a great way to make memories with them and then share some love with your family and friends.
Just whip up the kripsie rice treats base, spray your hands with cooking spray and take a soft ball sized portion, place on top of a muffin tin, and press it down with a ice cream scoop. Continue working one at a time and allowing to cool and firm set in tins.
Color coconut green with 5-6 drops of food coloring, add about a tablespoon to each nest, then top with Pastel Peanut M&M’S® candies…
Just to make a Sweeter Easter when you share your nests with your family and friends, give one of these fun DIY ‘Whisking you a Happy Easter’ with our Spring Minis Mix…
Just grab a few simple things:
- Spring Minis Mix
- wire whisks
- pink easter egg paper grass
- chalk board name tags
- 6 inches of wire ribbon
- silver marking pen
Instructions: take a small ball of eater grass and put it in the bottom of the whisk, fill the whisk with Spring Minis Mix candy, using the silver marker write “Whisking you a Happy Easter” on the chalk board tag, and then attach tag to whisk with ribbon.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (16oz) package mini marshmallows
- 8 cup krispie rice cereal
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 5-6 drops green food coloring
- 1 bag M&M’S® 56oz. Pastel Peanut M&M’S® Candy Bag
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Pour coconut in small mixing bowl, add green food coloring drops; mix well.
- Set aside.
- In a large plastic microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in half krispie rice cereal; mix well.
- Stir in remaining krispie rice cereal; mix well.
- Spray hands with cooking spray and working with one at a time, take a softball size portion, lightly press center with a cookie scoop to hollow out and shape nest.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Fill center of nests with approximately 1 tablespoon coconut.
- Fill center of each nest with M&M’S® 56oz. Pastel Peanut M&M’S® Candy Bag
M&M’S® Easter Nests and DIY ‘Whisking you a Happy Easter’ will make for a Sweeter Easter!
AND just for fun here’s a photo of my son while we checking out at our local Sam’s Club…
Happy Monday and a very Sweet Easter too!
Much Love and Peace~