S’mores Rice Krispie Treats are the best of both worlds… chocolate and vanilla all dressed up and ready to share at any end of the summer get togethers.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 16oz package mini marshmallows
- 8 C rice krispie cereal
- 1 1/2 C milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 C milk chocolate chips
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- 1/2 C crushed grahm crackers
- Coat 15×10 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large plastic microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in half rice krispies; mix well.
- Stir in remaining rice krispies; mix until well coated.
- Pour into baking dish, lightly wet hand with water and press flat into pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Invert onto cutting board or piece of parchment paper and give it a giggle to remove treats.
- In a microwave bowl melt chocolate for 30 seconds, stir well, microwave 15 seconds more, stir until smooth.
- Spread 1 1/2 C chocolate on top of treats, spread to cover. (reserve 1/2 C chocolate for drizzle)
- Sprinkle topping marshmallows and grahm crackers evenly over chocolate topped treats.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate using a fork back and forth to garnish.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into 4x4 square pieces.
- Then cover airtight until serving and enjoy!
You and your families are going to love these S’mores Rice Krispie Treats they’re a deliciously simple treat! Absolutley mouth-watering 🙂
Happy end of the summer… I hope you enjoy a little but more of that sunshine before it completely winds down!
My kiddos started back to school today. It’s always a little sad for me when they head back to school and we gotta get back into the swing of it again.
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Grape Mascarpone Rustic Tart Recipe
- Coconut Mango Sweet Rice Recipe
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe
- French Tarte Au Citron Recipe
- Skinny Baked Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Tiramisu Milkshake Recipe
- Toasted Coconut Caramel Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Ganache Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate, Almond, Banana Bites
- Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- Apple Pie Bread