I ran into these Keebler Mini Fudge Stripe Cookies at the grocery store and thought they were SO stinking cute that I just had to buy them!
Next, I had to figure out a fun way to eat them 🙂
Mini S’more Treats are what came of it… can I tell you I ate nearly everyone. Seriously!
- 1 3oz Keebler Mini Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 18 mini marshmallows
- 18 decorative toothpicks
- Thread one cookie on toothpick and then put marshmallow on tip.
- Using a taper candle or flame torch lighter, roast marshmallow.
- Place second cookie onto bottom and press marshmallow between both cookies.
- Set on serving plate and repeat.
- Or enjoy them as you make them 🙂
These little guys are a fun activity to make and eat with the kiddos! SOooo much easier than roasting over an open fire but all the same flavor 🙂
I hope you and your kiddos have some really good times making these Mini S’more Treats together!