I’m SO happy that summer is finally here. Yippee!!
Star Marshmallow S’more Treats are the perfect way to celebrate!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 16 minutes
- 12 jumbo marshmallow stars, by kraft
- 1 C choclate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 C grahm cracker crumbs, approx 2 sheets
- 6 paper straws, cut in half
- parchment paper
- Place 1 sheet of parchment paper on work surface.
- Set marshmallows on paper and poke one straw into the center of each star.
- Pour grahm cracker crumbs into wide bottom bowl.
- Pour chocolate chips and oil into microwave safe glass bowl.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir well, microwave 15 seconds more, stir until smooth.
- (microwave 15 additonal seconds if necessary)
- Dip each star into chocolate half way up the side, allow excess to drip off.
- Dip bottom into grahm cracker crumbs, set on parchment paper to cool and chocolate to set.
Star Marshmallow S’more Treats are a fun project to make with the kids and even more fun to eat when they’re all ready to go 🙂
Hope your Wednesday is super awesome!
PS- I shared this over at Or so she says too!