Our Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe will be your families NEW favorite fruity pebble rice crispy treats microwave style! Oh my. Just the right combination of gooey and crunch! Fruity pebbles rice crispy treats are my son Jakes very favorite easy-to-make treat plus he loves to eat them too! All you need is a couple of simple ingredients like fruity pebble cereal, rice krispie cereal, mini marshmallows, and butter. We love that there’s no mess with stove cooking we just use the microwave so in less than 5 minutes you’ve got to a tasty-gooey-delighful treat! 🙂
Kids love our Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
I love having a simple treat on hand that I can make in a moments notice! When my kiddos were little and had friends come over to play for the day we would often times make a batch of funfetti rice krispie treats together. It’s a fun recipe to include kids of all ages because there’s no stove cooking required. They love to stir, add in the fruity pebbles and rice krispie cereal when it’s time, and then of course we all enjoy eating them together! We’ve taken one of our family favorite recipes and created a lot of festive ways to enjoy them through out the year!
We hope you love our Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe and some of these too!
- M&M’S® Easter Nests Recipe
- Spring Rice Krispie Treats
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Krispie Treats
- S’mores Rice Krispie Treats
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Spring Rice Krispie Treat Nests
- Mint Oreo Krispie Treats
- Sweet Heart Rice Krispie Treats
- Mickey Christmas Krispie Treats
- Cinnamon Krispie Treats
- The Fastest, Easiest Krispie Treats EVER!
Simple Ingredients in our Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
I love to keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand, it’s easy because the cereal and marshmallows stay fresh for a long time in the pantry. Then when you need a super quick and very poplar treat to take somewhere you can whip them up in two seconds flat!
• fruity pebbles cereal
• rice krispie cereal
• mini marshmallows
How to make Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe in the microwave
- Coat 15×10 glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in rice krispies; mix well.
- Stir in fruity pebbles; mix until well coated.
- Pour into baking dish, lightly wet hand with water and press flat into pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut and Enjoy!
We hope you’ll enjoy some of our other favorite snack recipes too!
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix
- Halloween Caramel Corn
- Candied Peanut Graham Granola Bites
- Salted Caramel Snack Mix
- Gingerbread Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Granola Snack Mix
- Sweet and Salty Peanuts
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 121mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe will your new favorite go-to sweet treat!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene