Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats will be your families NEW favorite rice krispie treat! Oh my. Just the right combination of gooey and crunch!
Funfetti Rice Kripsie Treats are my son Jakes very favorite easy-to-make treat. It’s just a couple of ingredients and few minutes in the microwave to a tasty-gooey-delighful treat.
I love to keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand, it’s easy because the cereal and marshmallows stay fresh for a long time in the pantry. Then when you need a super quick and very poplar treat to take somewhere you can whip them up in two seconds flat!
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 16oz package mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice krispie cereal
- 4 cups fruity pebbles cereal
- Coat 15×10 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large plastic microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in rice krispies; mix well.
- Stir in fruity pebbles; mix until well coated.
- Pour into baking dish, lightly wet hand with water and press flat into pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut and Enjoy!
Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats will your new favorite go-to delicious treat!
Much Love and Peace~