*this is a sponsored post in behalf of Ragu® but the opinions expressed are all mine.
Tex Mex Pasta Bake is sure bring the whole family right round the table and maybe even a few neighbors! It’s just that good. Cheesy yumminess with a touch of the Southwest that’ll make even the pickiest members of the family happy!
I’ve always been a fan of Ragu® so when I was approached to create a recipe using any Ragu® sauce and 4 additional ingredients from a set list- I was like heck yah!! I love a good challenge… I choose to incorporate black beans, cilantro, avocado, feta cheese, and tortillas! Picking out my variety of Ragu® sauce was a cinch when I saw the Ragu® Double Cheese Sauce- and the challenge was on!
Tex Mex Pasta Bake came out of the creative challenge and I’m pretty sure you’ll be loving it every bit as much as we did.
You can join in the creative fun with Ragu®’s “Ready. Set. Cook!” contest which challenges home cooks to create new and unique recipes featuring Ragu® and ingredients from a set list.
Ready. Set. Cook! challenges home cooks to create new and unique recipes featuring a sponsored ingredient, plus a set list of other contest ingredients.
Recipe Contest Outline:
Entry phase –4 weeks from 11/2 – 11/30- (you can enter on Food.com/Ragu page)
Rate and review phase –2 weeks, Judging phase –2 weeks, and then the Winners are announced!!
Check out these awesome Prizes:
Grand prize $3,000, Runner-up $1,250, People’s Choice: $750
Have fun sharing your families favorite Ragu® dinner recipes in the “Ready. Set. Cook!” contest… ya never know, you might just win one of those awesome prizes!! Ragu® starts with great ingredients to make awesome sauces- did you know they’ve been making delicious sauce since 1937? You can see, smell, and savor their longstanding tradition of fresh taste.
- 1 13.25oz whole grain rotini pasta
- 1 16oz Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 15oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1oz packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 yellow medium sized pepper, diced
- 1 orange medium sized pepper, diced
- 1 red medium sized pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup queso fresco or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1-2 to matoes, diced
- 8 artisan whole grain tortillas, for serving
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions- cooking to firm-bite.
- Drain pasta, return to pot, add Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce, black beans, taco seasoning, peppers; gently stir to combine.
- Spread evenly into 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.
- Add toppings and serve warm with tortillas.
Bring the family around the table with Ragu®… I like that there are No artificial flavors. No artificial colors. No high fructose corn syrup.
Get inspired by my Tex Mex Pasta Bake recipe and then jump in and enter your recipe in the contest!
Crossing my fingers for ya! (and maybe a couple of toes too.)
Much Love and Peace~
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ragu®. The opinions and text are all mine.