Primavera Pizza is a quick and easy spring inspired dinner!
I’m always in the mood for a delicious pizza- I mean how can you not? I love the Trader Joes ready to cook whole wheat pizza dough! I can bake it off how ever want but don’t have to mess with making the dough… it doesn’t get any better than that 🙂
- 1 (16 ounce) whole wheat pizza dough
- 4 ounces edam cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6-7 stalks asparagus, thinly sliced on an angle
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon mixed pizza seasoning spices
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven 475 degrees.
- Spread pizza dough onto 12 inch pizza pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil and evenly spread over dough.
- Evenly distribute pizza spice mix over dough.
- Place asparagus pieces in small bowl add 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss.
- Evenly sprinkle both kinds of cheese over dough, followed by cut red onion and asparagus pieces.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Slice and Serve! Enjoy!!
My daughter Kate and I ate this whole pizza by ourselves… it was really great cold for leftovers too! I think we were both a little sad when the last piece was gone! (not sure whether it was her or me that ate the last piece) hahah.
All the beautiful Asparagus that’s in season right now has been calling my name so, I hope you love this Primavera Pizza just as much as we did!!
Much Love and Peace~