In our family we love a good Taquito! So, I was super excited to find this Baked Chicken Taquitos recipe…
Of course, I had to skinny it down and add in some whole grain tortillas cuz… that’s just what I do! I loved it with the whole grain tortillas and they taste just as good as the white flour ones- promise 🙂
- 4 C cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 8oz package neufatchel cream cheese
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/2 .5oz packet dry ranch dressing
- 20 6 in whole grain tortillas
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, chicken, green onion, cheddar cheese.
- Mix in dry ranch dressing; mix well.
- Spoon 2-3 Tbsp filling into a tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down on the foil.
- Repeat with additional tortillas.
- Mist the tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until edges are browned and tops lightly golden.
- Serve with salsa.
* I adapted and skinnied this recipe from Six Sisters Stuff
Baked Chicken Taquitos are a quick and easy dinner that your whole family will love!
They make some great leftovers too… if you end up with a few after dinner 🙂
I hope your week is going well… I am trying to keep up with my summer classes and pretty much life in general but, it will all work it’s self out somehow, right? – at least that’s what I keep telling myself 🙂
OH and look how fun my new license plates are– SO cool! I love them…
Well… that’s about it for now. I hope you all have a super happy Wednesday 🙂
Happy Cooking too!
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo with Rice Recipe
- Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
- Basil Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- Baked Crispy Chicken, Rice Pilaf, and Green Beans Recipes
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe