Almond Choffy Power Bites are SO simple to make and the perfect mid-day pick me up!
What exactly is a power bite? Oh my goodness. These delightful little rounds of deliciousness are packed with good for you ingredients that will help you POWER through those middle of the day dips! Ummmm and can I say they are way better for your body that the usual cup of soda that most people grab for when the energy lows hit!
YAY!! Throw a few in a ziplock and then into your purse- they’ll travel around with you all day just fine.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup all natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup Volta Dark Choffy grounds
- ¼ cup milled flax seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chocolate covered sunflower seeds (I got mine at trader joes)
- Combine oats, almond butter, honey, choffy grounds, milled flax seed, vanilla in a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add chocolate cover sunflower seeds and gently fold in.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerated.
- Enjoy anytime you need a power snack!
Enjoy these simple-to-make Almond Choffy Power Bites anytime of day!
Hope you’re week is off to a great start! It’s been raining here, which is good because that means it’s snowing in the mountains… we’ve had such a mild winter that we really need some snow. AND it makes for great skiing and snow boarding too 🙂
Much Love and Peace~