I was recently at a Godiva Chocolatier in one of our local malls and enjoyed this AMAZING kabob…
I LOVE, love, love dark chocolate 🙂
Plus, it’s good for you too! All those antioxidants are the perfect excuse to indulge everyone once in awhile…
- 1 C dark chocolate chips
- 4-5 fresh whole strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 4 skewers
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- Cut strawberries into 3-4 pieces.
- Cut bananas into 1 inch chuinks.
- Alternate strawberries and bananas on skewers.
- Place skewers on parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds.
- Stir until smooth, microwave 15 additional seconds if needed.
- Drizzle melted chocolate back and forth over each skewer.
- Let chocolate cool and set firm.
If you’re not a fan of dark chocolate then milk chocolate or even white chocolate works just fine too.
You’ll love how affordable these are to make at home SOoooo much cheaper than in the mall but every bit as good.
This Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabob are simple to make and a fun way to share a little of that Valentines love around 🙂
Happiest of Fridays to y’all!!