*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Country French Omelette will make beautiful family memories this Holiday Season and Bring Joy to the Meals around your breakfast table!
Making the holidays special is important to all of us, it seems like the times we’re able to gather with family and friends around the same table are times to be treasured. Enjoying a meal, reconnecting with each other, and making wonderful memories is what it’s all about for me. I know that having delicious but simple meals ready to go is an important part of my holiday preparations.
Oh my. There’s also a delightful collection of fabulous holiday meals ideas at Joy to the Meal to help make your holidays even more memorable!
We love a good omelette! Sometimes it’s just takes too much time/energy to make each omelette individually, so that’s when this Country French Omelette really comes in handy!
It starts out in a skillet on the stove top and gets popped into the oven to finish… then everyone can sit down to enjoy breakfast together! Remember to grab a fresh of loaf of bread while at your local Walmart, it’ll go along perfectly with a smear of butter or chevre goat cheese.
Taking the Holidays from “good” to “great” can be as simple as stopping by Walmart to grab some Wright® Bacon and some Great Value® extra large eggs a few other ingredients to make our Country French Omelette and then feel free to check one of the meals off your list!
- 5 extra large Great Value® eggs
- 4-5 slices Wright® Bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 yukon gold potatoes, medium diced
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 shallot, small diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, for serving
- 4 ounces chevre goat cheese, for serving
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a 10 inch oven proof skillet, over medium high, cook bacon 4-5 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove from pan; set aside.
- Remove excess grease from pan, add olive oil, potatoes, and shallot.
- Reduce to medium low and cook 7-8 minutes until tender and edges are crisp; stirring occasionally.
- Mean while; in a small bowl whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon back into skillet and stir to combine.
- Evenly pour egg mixture over skillet and place into oven to bake approximately 8 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Slice and serve with chives and chevre goat cheese.
- Beautiful dinnerware pieces by a local potter CM Ceramics
Country French Omelette is the perfect breakfast of brunch during the holidays- it’s delicious, quick and easy to make plus, it’s a great way to start off the day and keep those bellies full for at least a few hours 🙂
Happy Holidays and May our Country French Omelette bring Joy to your Meal this time of year!
Much Love and Peace~