Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream is one of our favorite ways to start the weekend!
Did y’all remember that Mothers Day is on Sunday? I’m sure I’m not the only one it’s snuck up on this year, I’ve been so busy getting ready for my daughters wedding next weekend that I’ve been pretty much focused there.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the awesome mom’s out there, including my own! Motherhood is a beautiful journey and one I’m so very grateful to have been able to learn and grow through. Celebrate the mom’s in your life making them this delicious Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream on Sunday!
Oh! And remember yesterdays delightful Candied Walnuts? They tastes like heaven on these Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream!! Make up a batch to use for this recipe and then stash away the rest for any garnishing you need … they taste amazing on everything from salads to dessert! I promise you’ll be so glad you have them in the pantry!
Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream
- 8 slices banana bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Candied walnuts banana slices, and pure maple syrup for serving
- Maple Cream:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Coat skillet with cooking spray, warm over medium heat.
- In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, half and half, and vanilla; whisk until incorporated.
- Dip each side of banana bread slices and place on hot skillet.
- Cook 2 minutes, flip, cook 2 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Arrange on serving plates with banana slices, candied walnuts, and maple cream.
- Serve with additional maple syrup.
Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream will make delicious memories for any brunch or breakfast. Just use make your favorite Banana Bread recipe or make my very favorite recipe- Gram’s Banana Bread. Save a loaf for the next day to enjoy in this recipe… I promise you’ll leave your family and friends completely speech-less with this recipe!
Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream is a beautiful way to celebrate any special occasion in your life!
Happy ‘Early’ Mothers Day!
Much Love and Peace~