Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle is an elegant and simple to make appetizer!
I know when I’m hosting a sit-down dinner for family and friends somehow the appetizers get bumped to the end of my list of priorities! I really don’t mean for it to be that way since they ARE the very first to make an appearance. I figured that since the holidays are just around the corner, maybe you’d enjoy a simple and delightful appetizer idea too. Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle are exactly the recipe you’re looking for!
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle are a lovely combination of salty and sweet with a bit of tang! We love them and we love even more that they are ready to serve in just a few minutes. They can be made a few hours ahead and wrapped airtight in the fridge, once you are ready to serve. . . place them on the serving platter and garnish with balsamic drizzle.
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle will delight every guest at your dinner event! Enjoy!
Ruthie & Madeliene
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle
- 1 4 ounces package sliced prosciutto
- 1 16 ounces package fresh sweet figs, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup balsamic glaze
- Cut each slice of prosciutto into 3 sections, lengthwise.
- Wrap one slice around each fig half.
- Place on serving platter, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve drizzle each fig with balsamic glaze.
- Serve and Enjoy!