Cadbury Egg Cookie Pizzooki is a warm cookie made with lots of chocolate and topped with ice cream plus caramel drizzle to make it even more delicious!
You might be wondering what exactly is a Pizzooki ? It’s a cross between a cookie and a pizza! Some nicer pizza restaurants serve them for a dessert AND they’re just heavenly!
Cadbury Egg Cookie Pizzooki are a fun way to enjoy a piping hot cookie with ice cream and a drizzle of caramel or butterscotch sauce on top too! I made individual sized pans for my crew but if you’d like to serve more in a larger sized cast iron skillet then it’s amazing that way too!
Cadbury Egg Cookie Pizzooki this cookie recipe is one of our long time favorites and around easter time we just have to add those delightful cadbury mini eggs into the mix too!!
Here a few more spring inspired desserts that you might also enjoy. . . M&M’s Easter Nests, Spring Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, Coconut Banana Cream Petite Cakes, and Spring Rice Krispie Treats! Any one of them will be sure to make your springtime celebrations that much more festive!!
Cadbury Egg Cookie Pizzooki is a fabulously fun way to celebrate spring!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 11.5 ounce packages white chocolate chips
- 1 10 ounce package Cadbury mini eggs
- 1 cup ice cream of choice
- 1/2 cup caramel or butterscotch sauce
- Place Cadbury mini eggs in a large ziplock bag, with the handle end of a spoon, smack each egg and they'll pop in half.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once; mixing until 80% incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and and cadbury mini eggs; mix.
- Press 1/2 dough into the bottom of skillet to evenly cover. (will make 2 large pizzooki's)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes until the edges are slightly browned, top with scoops of ice cream, and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!