Strawberry Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette is a delicious way to welcome spring!
I love this time of year! Spring is just an amazing awakening of beauty all around us, even though it brings on a little fit of allergies for me, I still love it 🙂
I have to tell you that I sat out on the back deck soaking in some much needed sunshine and enjoying this delicious salad. It was fabulous in every single way.
You’ll just have to make a batch of my Sweet and Spicy Candied Pecans – it’s the perfect way to top any salad or dessert! Oh man. They’re just the icing on the cake, so to speak.
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup shaved or grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Lemon Vinaigrette: in a small bowl whisk ingredients together until blended.
- Salad: in a large serving bowl place spinach, strawberries, parmesan, and pecans.
- Just before serving drizzle salad with Lemon Vinaigrette and Enjoy!
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette will bring springtime happiness into your week- or at least a few minutes of it!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend 🙂
Much Love and Peace~