Our Grape Mascarpone Rustic Tart Recipe will bring a slice of delight to your autumn brunch! Today’s puff pastry dessert is simple to make with sweet vine-ripened grapes, mascarpone cheese, and just 10 minutes prep time.
Why we love Grape Mascarpone Rustic Tart Recipe
Do you have grape vines that grow in your backyard? Me either. However, some friends of mine do–they were so very kind to share with me! Any kind of grape will work for this recipe as long as it’s sweet in flavor and seedless.
Seedless is just easier on the teeth. 🙂
Ingredients in Grape Mascarpone Rustic Tart Recipe
- sweet green grapes
- mascarpone cream cheese
- puff pastry sheet
- parchment paper
- egg white
Fit Friday with Nichole
Today is wonderful… a day to talk squats. Some people love leg days, some people hate leg days. I do not fit into either of those categories. Instead of going hard on legs once or twice a week I mix in leg work throughout the week.
This means that I can walk, and even better run, throughout the week. Sitting down on the toilet is never a cause for concern. And walking down the stairs rarely brings tears to my eyes.
With all that being said, I love to throw squats into my workouts regularly. Let’s talk about four reasons why.
Muscles Worked; squats work your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves!
Improved Core Strength; squats work your whole torso!
Produce More Power; it doesn’t matter if you are running or jumping, power is needed for all of it.
- 2-3 cups sweet green grapes
- 1 (4 ounce) mascarpone cream cheese; stir smooth
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on half sheet baking pan.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Unfold puff pastry in center of pan, spread mascarpone in center of dough, leaving a 1 inch edge plain.
- Evenly sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over mascarpone.
- Evenly distribute grapes over cheese allow to pile up in the center.
- Crimp and fold the plain edges, pressing together as you work, to make the edge of tart.
- Beat egg white and 1 tablespoon water in small bowl.
- Brush egg white wash onto edges of crust.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and set for 10 minutes before serving warm.
- Enjoy your Grape Mascarpone Rustic Tart Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
More Pastry Recipes
- Summer Blueberry Nutella Pastry Stars
- French Tarte Au Citron Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries Recipe
- French Pâte Brisée Sucrée
- Cherry Vanilla Bean Turnovers
- Mini Peach Galette
- Raspberry Cream Empanadas Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Recipe
Enjoy autumn with today’s Grape Mascarpone Rustic Tart Recipe!
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Sourdough Biscuits Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Cilantro Turkey Lavash Wrap with Pico de Gallo Mayo