Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast if you love avocado then this breakfast will be your new favorite way to start the day!
I love avocados! As a kid I couldn’t even take a look at them, though. I remember the adults around me eating avocados and I’m thinking they were the yuckiest-green-things ever invented!!
Hahaha. Good thing our taste buds mature as we do. My adult self quite adores them 🙂
Pair this healthy Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast with a hard boiled egg and you’re you’ve got a healthy breakfast in just a few minutes!
It’s one of my favorite ways to start the day.
Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast
- 1 slice whole grain toast
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons light feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pistachio meats, chopped
- olive oil drizzle to garnish
- In a small bowl combine mashed avocado, sea salt, garlic salt, onion salt; mix to combine.
- Adjust salts according to taste.
- Spread on whole grain toast, sprinkle feta cheese down the center and one half of avocado and chopped pistachio meats on the other side.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil.
Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast is a fabulous way to start your day off with a healthy and delicious bang!
I got home from California to lots of fresh snow up at Ruthie’s Cabin yesterday, luckily it’s not going to last very long with the temps hitting the 60’s again by the weekend. You just gotta love Mother Nature and the jokes she plays in the spring time! I hope you’re spring weather has some sunny warm days in the mix too.
Much Love and Peace~
Leave a Reply