Coconut Cherry Almond Granola is crunchy and sweet with a little cherry flavor pop! Oh my. It’s so simple to make and healthy too!
Happy Friday Morning! YAY. This has been one seriously crazy- busy week around our house. Holy Moly. Am I ever glad the weekend is here 🙂
I love granola’s. They are the perfect way to start the day or I love them on greek yogurt for a snack in the afternoon too. This granola is made with Coconut Oil- it’s so good for our bodies. Coconut Oil helps control blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, boosts immunity, aids digestion, nourishes the brain, and boosts energy just to name a few of the awesome things about it! Oh yah… it tastes great too.
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, almonds, coconut, honey, coconut oil, vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Spread granola evenly on pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring twice.
- Let cool and stir in cherries.
- Store in an air tight container.
Make up a batch of our Coconut Cherry Almond Granola this weekend and enjoy it all through the next week.
I hope your weekend is wonderfully relaxing!
Much Love and Peace~