*This post is sponsored by the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA). All opinions are my own. For more inspiration during #JuneDairyMonth, be sure to check out delicious ideas from the NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com
Italian Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese is a new spin on the classic grilled cheese and we are SO excited to share the new Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian Cheese Slices with you!
What?!? Yep. You heard right.
A blend of 5 fabulous Italian kinds of cheese all perfectly ready for you to grab right in the sliced cheese department of your nearest grocery store!
Can I get an AMEN! 🙂
Italian Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese is exactly the grilled cheese you’ve been craving AND it’s super simple to make with Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian Cheese Slices!
We love Sargento Cheese because it’s made with REAL cheese! Really. Sargento stands for real, natural cheese. They’re a family company built on heritage & history. Everything they do is for the love of cheese. Also, try using
Trader Joe’s Olive Tapenade!
We’re absolutely Real Cheese People– there’s just no other way to be! You’ll never find non-real, plastic stuff when you hang out in our kitchen! In fact, the favorite drawer in our fridge, is the cheese drawer… it’s our first stop for snacks, meals, and baby Carter’s already a fan too! That little man loooooveeeesss his cheese. He was definitely born into the right family!!!
Italian Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese is for all of our Real Cheese blog friends and family… we know you’ll love it!
5 Cheese Italian – Sliced Natural cheese that blends the creaminess of Mozzarella with Romano, Parmesan, Fontina and Asiago cheeses to create a robust Italian taste. Press it in your favorite panini or layer it in a hoagie and listen to your taste buds thank you! MMMmmmm hmmm.
Italian Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese is a delightful NEW spin on the classic grilled cheese… ENJOY!
Much Love and Peace,
Ruthie & Madeliene
Italian Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 8 slices Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian Cheese Slices
- 6 slices all-natural turkey sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive tapenade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Generously brush olive oil on two sides of bread, place brushed side down onto hot skillet.
- Layer 2 slices Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian Cheese Slices, half of the turkey, olive tapenade, and half avocado on each slice of bread.
- Top with 2 additional pieces Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian Cheese Slices.
- (yes, we love it extra cheesy!!)
- Brush olive oil on remaining pieces of bread, place brushed side up on sandwiches.
- Cook approximately 2-3 minutes until crispy and browned, carefully turn sandwiches over, repeat.
- If cheese has not completely melted, cover with lid, reduce heat to low and cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts and sandwich is warmed through.
- Slice in half.