Cucumber Dill Hummus Grilled Cheese Recipe will surprise and bring you delight with every bite! I think we all love a good grilled cheese now and again.. how can we not? The crunchy outside and the gooey wonderful inside is the magic of a grilled cheese sandwich! We love to create new flavor combinations like this one: hummus, fresh dill, cucumber, provolone and feta cheese! OMG. Everyone of your taste buds will be in heaven.
We love Fit Friday!! So, Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to help us stay Happy and Fit though the summer and we’ve got this fabulous Cucumber Dill Hummus Grilled Cheese Recipe to keep you healthy + happy! 🙂
Mmmmm hmmm. Cucumber Dill Hummus Grilled Cheese Recipe will rock your taste buds!
I like to think of myself as a self proclaimed connoisseur of the grilled cheese sandwich, and/or a master creator for somebody who really loves them! I was day dreaming about a creation for my latest craving of a grilled cheese sandwich… when this idea popped into my mind! Cucumber Dill Hummus Grilled Cheese– words can hardly express how beautiful these flavors are together! It’s the creaminess of the hummus with the refreshing crispness of the cucumber, the subtle hints of dill with provolone cheese, plus a sprinkle of feta cheese that makes it beyond magical. Pure magic I tell ya!! 🙂
If you love our Cucumber Dill Hummus Grilled Cheese Recipe we’re sure you’ll love these too:
- Black Bean Chipotle Grilled Cheese
- Avocado, Hummus, and Feta Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Roasted Tomato, Basil, Chevre Grilled Cheese
- Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich
- Italian Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese
- Hummus Steak Sandwich
- Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese
- Avocado Havarti Grilled Cheese
- Caprese Grilled Cheese
- Red Pepper, Onion, Havarti Grilled Cheese
- Grilled Tuna Cheese Sandwich
- Turkey, Avocado, and Havarti Grilled Cheese
- English Preserves, Havarti, Challah Grilled Cheese
- Chocolate Banana Bread Grilled Cheese
*clap, clap* Fit Friday is here!
I am feeling pretty good today, so we are doing a circuit at home this morning. I know I need to get this done in the morning, if I wait til after swim lessons my kiddos are suddenly going to be going in twenty different directions and need a ride in all directions. This morning I am heading to the basement with my handy dandy treadmill and some weights.
I am not heading to the gym much these days in an effort to avoid as much germs as possible, a chore that seems daunting and pointless with a toddler at times. My home gym is getting a lot more use than ever and most of the time I am actually loving the convenience of it.
Today we are going to embrace the convenience and the opportunity for my kids to join in a bit, they generally like to jump in for a few minutes here and there. Today we are keeping it simple with some time on the treadmill and burpees. These are a weighted burpee, that just means you are going to hold on to a set of dumbbells through the movement and instead of clapping overhead you will finish with a shoulder press.
You’ll adore our Cucumber Dill Hummus Grilled Cheese Recipe– it just tastes SO good! You can thank us later. 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- 4 pieces whole wheat bread
- 2 slices light havarti cheese
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup hummus, divided
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup dill weed plumes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Spread 1/4 of butter on two sides of bread, place butter side down on skillet.
- Layer havarti cheese, half of the hummus, half of thinly sliced cucumber with sprinkling of sea salt, half dill weed plumes and feta cheese on each slice of bread on skillet.
- Spread remaining butter on remaining pieces of bread, place butter side up on sandwiches.
- Cook approximately 2-3 minutes until crispy and browned, carefully turn sandwiches over, repeat.
- If cheese has not completely melted, cover with lid, reduce heat to low and cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts and sandwich is warmed through.
- Slice in half.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 474Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 1837mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 20g