*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DASANI®, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Cranberry Lime Margaritas will be a beautiful, sparkling addition to all of your holiday parties!
Making the Holidays beautiful is the goal of every good hostess~ sometimes we get so caught up in the prepping and planning of the menu that the beverages are somehow over looked! But, not this year. Cranberry Lime Margaritas will make all your holiday gatherings memorable in every way!
The beautiful sugar rimmed glasses can be prepped several hours ahead- they’re so simple to make all you need is two shallow bowls (I use ramekins), place a half cup of water and sugar in separate bowls, and then just dip the rim of each glass into the water and then into the sugar! Wha-la. Beautifully decorated glasses for your party.
Prepping a few more things in advance will make your cocktails a snap to make when the guests arrive. Slice up the limes and skewer the cranberries then keep them in the fridge. You can also make the simple syrup ahead of time and let it cool for when the pouring begins.
Once your guests arrive just mix up the remainder of the cocktail, add the Lime Dasani® Sparkling Water, and toast to your family and friends!
Check out this awesome Pinterest Board for more Easy Party Drink Recipes
- 2 16ounce cans Lime DASANI® Sparkling Water
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 ounces taquilla
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Lime Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Sugar Rim:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- sugar and lime slices for garnish
- fresh cranberries for serving in beverages and on skewers, if desired
- In a small sauce pan combine water and sugar; simmer over medium high 3-4 minutes or until approximately 50% reduced.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Sugar Rim serving glasses place water and sugar in separate small bowls, dip rim of each serving glass into water and then sugar; set aside and repeat.
- Before serving carefully add ice and fresh cranberries to each glass.
- Combine cranberry juice, taquilla, simple syrup, and lime juice in pitcher; stir to combine.
- Fill each prepared glass approximately 3/4 full, being careful of sugar rim.
- Top off each glass with Lime DASANI® Sparkling Water.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I love using DASANI® sparkling water is the perfect mixer because it has ZERO calories, no added colors, is caffeine-free and naturally flavored. It’s the perfect bubbly addition to any holiday drink you’re making and will make all your Holidays Sparkling! You can find all DASANI® Sparkling Flavors: Lime, Berry, Lemon, Black Cherry in 12 pack of 12 oz cans varieties in the beverage section of your local Walmart store!
Happiest wishes for your Holiday’s and may all your parties be SPARKLING and beautiful!
Much Love and Peace~
*You must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. When doing so, please drink responsibly. No drinking and driving, and no drinking and texting!