Thai Chicken Pumpkin Stew
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Thai Chicken Pumpkin Stew
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 14.5 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 15oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 C water
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp lemongrass, I used garden gourmet
- 1/4 C cilantro or parsley chopped
- In a stock pot sprayed with cooking spray, cook chicken with garlic and salt for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add water, pumpkin, stewed tomato, peanut butter, tomato sauce, coriander, red pepper flakes, lemon grass.
- Bring to boil and reduce to medium to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with cilantro or parsley.
Thai Chicken Pumpkin Stew… is super simple to throw together and with that pumpkin-creaminess plus a touch of Thai, it makes a tasty supper 🙂
Well, it’s time to deck the halls around this place now that Thanksgiving is over… guess that’s what my busy Saturday will have me doing. I hope you all have a nice Saturday too!