Fudge Brownie Sheet Cake Just like I promised~ here’s another scrumptious recipe from my friend Kate’s Wedding!!
I didn’t get a whole piece of the Fudge Brownie Sheet Cake… 2 huge plates of them were gone in a flash 🙂 I did get some crumbs though, and those were delish!! I’ll have to bake up another batch one of these days!
Clare will probably be mad at me for posting this funny picture of her, BUT she is the lady that brought the Fudge Brownie Sheet Cake ! Thanks Clare for sharing your fabulous recipe 🙂
Here’s a few more pictures from Steve and Kates Wedding…
Pictures of their silly girls…
AND this adorable little guy, who smiled so nicely for me to snap his picture!!
The Johnson Family as they were all leaving… 1,2,3 Break!!
Fudge Brownie Sheet Cake… is SO scrumptious!! It’s definitely a wonderful dessert for a crowd. Be sure to snatch a piece right away because it will totally disappear 🙂
- Combine in a large mixing bowl:
- 2 C sugar
- 2 C flour
- In a sauce pan place:
- 1 C water
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 C butter
- Bring to boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly, boil 1 minute, pour over ingredients in large mixing bowl. Mix until incorporated.
- 1 1/2 C buttermilk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp soda
- dash of salt
- Pour batter into cooking-spray coated sheet cake pan, Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the center springs back with a light touch. Watch to make sure they aren't over cooked and dry out.
- 1/2 C butter
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 3 Tbsp canned milk
- 3 C powdered sugar
- In a saucepan over medium high heat until melted, whisk in powdered sugar 1 C at a time. Add additional canned milk if necessary so it reaches a medium consistency. Frosting will set up as it cools. Ice cake while it's warm and cover with toasted pecans or toasted coconut!
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Lemon Coconut Scones with Lemon Glaze Recipe
- Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Cake Croutons Recipe
- Irish Ginger Snaps Recipe
- Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- Peach Upside-Down Cake Recipe
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Creme de Mint Pie Recipe
- Giant Pumpkin Eclair
- Browned Butter Banana Bread Brownies Recipe