Green Tea Smoothie is just about as yummy of a smoothie as they come!
I used to be able to get my favorite Green Tea Smoothie at a smoothie shop in a town where I lived about 5 or 6 years ago BUT when I moved… I was bound and determined to figure out how to make it myself!
I LOVE the refreshing flavor of a Green Tea Smoothie in the summer and you know how many awesome antioxidants are in there, right? It’s loaded with them… I’m pretty sure most local health food stores carry a green tea extract that is actually more powerful that just a single cup of brewed green tea. The brand I use is Green Tea HP which is an extract of the EGCG (the antioxidant) and has 200 mg, which is equal to 50 cups of regular green tea. It’s also has many other health benefits including fat loss AND who doesn’t love that?!?!
(**if you want higher protein add a scoop of whey protein in there… really good addition!!)
Green Tea Smoothie is a fabulous little treat on a hot summers day! You’ll be so happy with it… especially now that you know all the health benefits!!
- 1 C lowfat or fat free milk
- 2 C fat free frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1-2 servings of green tea hp, depending on how strong you want the flavor
- 1 C crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth. Serve!
- (**if you want higher protein add a scoop of whey protein in there... really good addition!!)
- Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie Recipe
- Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Nutra Ninja Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe