Purple Cow Smoothie affectionately nicknamed “the purple cow”! (by 2 of the cutest boys I know) You might NOT want to mention that part to the momma your making this for on Mothers’ Day but isn’t it beautiful? Totally worthy of a Mothers’ Day morning surprise!!
Purple Cow Smoothie uses grape juice concentrate SO… of course be careful with that stains-everything-like-crazy-stuff 🙂
AND I just gotta tell you… I LOVE, LOVE my K-Tec blender, in fact so much that I wore it right out!! (after 7 years!) It’s in their shop for an over haul right now… luckily it was still under warranty! When they told me it’d be a couple weeks before I could have mine back I was like “REALLY? You expect us to go without it for that long??” Then the nice lady behind the desk told me they had “loaners” for CRAZY people like me that can’t possibly go a day without her blender! (k, she didn’t say that BUT I’m sure she was thinking it 😉 )
* I adapted this Purple Cow Smoothie from my good friend Emily
My friend Emily introduced the Purple Cow Smoothie to us several years ago, her boys LOVE it and my kids LOVE it now too! Well actually, we all do… what’s not to LOVE?!?!
OH! hey… I’d really LOVE it if you’d follow me on Facebook… Just click the the bowl at the top with the “f” on it and it’ll take you right to the “What’s Cooking with Ruthie” Facebook Page! Let’s stay connected 🙂
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Irish Coffee With Kahlua & Creme De Cacao Recipe
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Nutra Ninja Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe