*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and texts are all mine 🙂
Caprese Grilled Chicken Sandwiches will quickly turn an ordinary evening into a fabulous outdoor BBQ occasion for your family and friends!
I love to get together outside on the patio on warm summer evenings, it’s nice to grill up a delicious dinner while chatting and relaxing with my family and friends.
Our Caprese Grilled Chicken Sandwiches are SO simple to make but will be sure to impress your guests with the ease of how simple they whip together and then double impress them with how amazing they taste!!
Sargento® Tomato & Basil Jack Sliced Cheese is one of the best parts of this entire meal, it tastes SO amazing!! I’m thrilled to have found two of my very favorite ingredients~ tomatoes & basil all wrapped up in jack cheese! I love that it’s all sliced and ready to go, making cooking that much easier! You’ve simply gotta give it a try- I found mine at my local Kroger store.
While at Kroger grab some whole wheat buns, a couple of tomatoes, fresh basil, and chicken breasts… that’s all you need to make our Caprese Grilled Chicken Sandwiches. I also grabbed a bag of salt and vinegar chips plus a watermelon to go along with our dinner.
Sargento® Tomato & Basil Jack Sliced Cheese makes our Caprese Grilled Chicken Sandwiches taste out of this world, I’m being totally serious here 🙂 You’ll love this cheese!
Caprese Grilled Chicken Sandwiches will be a beautiful memory of an evening spent relaxing outdoors with those you love!
Hope you have a beautiful day!
Much Love and Peace~
Caprese Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 whole wheat sandwich buns
- 8 slices Sargento® Tomato & Basil Jack Sliced Cheese
- 2 to matoes sliced
- 12-15 fresh basil leaves
- drizzle olive oil for grilling buns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat grill with cooking spray.
- Preheat grill on medium high.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts and place them on grill, cook 3-4 minutes per side or until center reaches 165 degrees F with thermometer.
- Drizzle olive oil on each inside of each bun, place on grill, and cook until warm and grill marked; remove to warming rack until chicken is cooked.
- When chicken reaches 160 degrees F add a slice of Sargento® Tomato & Basil Jack Sliced Cheese and allow to melt.
- Assemble sandwiches; place an additional piece of Sargento® Tomato & Basil Jack Sliced Cheeseslice on the bottom bun, then grilled chicken, sliced tomatoes, and top with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve immediately with additional olive oil if desired.
This is a paid conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and texts are all mine.