We’re in the kitchen with Kami from No Diets Allowed today!
She’s sharing a yummy breakfast idea~ Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds and BlendTec Giveaway !!
Super awesome, right?! I’m thrilled to be involved and love having Kami come and share with us- SO, I won’t keep y’all waiting….
I’m honored to be contributing and uniting with Ruthie today. We have an unbelievable, prizes-are-so-amazing-I-wish-I-could-keep-them-all giveaway! Don’t hesitate to enter below… hint, hint… there may be a BlendTec blender involved.
- 1 and 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 Tbs honey or organic agave
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, not instant or quick cooking
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- In a quality blender, add almond milk, banana, and honey.
- Blend until pureed.
- Add rolled oats and chia seeds and stir until combined well.
- Pour into airtight container and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries chilled.
- Coconut Mango Sweet Rice Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
- Poached Eggs
- Holiday Almond Biscotti and Lagrima Giveaway
- Thick and Chunky Chili with Sirloin Recipe
- Pear Apple Granola Muffins
- 4th of July Pudding Pops
- Cinnamon Krispie Treats
- Thee BEST Pumpkin Cookies Recipe