Hallo-weiners Recips is a fun way to fuel your family before they head out to trick-or-treat on Halloween Night! Hallo-weiners Recipe are a super fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween and fall! It’s basically a healthier version of a chili dog. We use turkey franks, whole grain buns, and homemade chili with cheese! They’re a tasty way to get some good nutrition in the kiddos before you run out the door for trick-or-treating.
We know you’ll love our Hallo-wieners Recipe and can’t wait for you to try some of these other sandwich recipes too!
• Coca-Cola BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich
• The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich
• BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwich
• Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich
• Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo
• Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
Hallo-weiners Recipe on FOX13 The Place
Hallo-weiners Recipe for Halloween!
Hallo-weiners are made with Turkey dogs instead of the normal “hot dogs” making these better for you, and still delicious! Your kids will never know the difference!
AND of course, Nicole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to spruce up our Friday!
Fit Friday is brought to you on this beautiful fall day by my need to get away from my kids for a quick workout in order to maintain my sanity. I am jumping on the treadmill, something I can do at home or at the gym. My husband has a chaotic schedule right now, this means that I am on the treadmill a lot. And being on the treadmill a lot means that I need to be able to mix it up, change up the workout and the Netflix viewing options.
Celebrate Halloween with the some yummy Hallo-weiners!! 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
Hallo-weiners are a fun way to fuel your family before they head out to trick-or-treat on Halloween Night!
- 10 turkey franks
- 1 package top-sliced whole grain hot dog buns
- Quick Chili:
- 2 16oz cans of Ranch Beans with liquid
- 2 16oz cans of kidney beans, drained
- 2 16oz cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 pound hamburger, browned
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups colby jack cheese, finely shredded
- In stock pot brown hamburger and onion; drain.
- Add all canned items, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Warm through on medium-high heat; stirring occasionally.
- In a fry pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat, add turkey franks; cook 2-3 minutes or until warmed through.
- To serve:
- Set hot dog buns on serving plates, add hot dogs, top with 1/3 cup Quick Chili and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- Turkey Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Winter Fruit and Greens Salad Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich Recipe
Leave a Reply