Hallo-weiners are a fun way to fuel your family before they head out to trick-or-treat on Halloween Night!
AND of course, Nicole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to spruce up our Friday!
Hallo-weiners are a super fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween and fall! Make this for your kids before you run out the door for trick-or-treating and watch them enjoy!!
Hallo-weiners are made with Turkey dogs instead of the normal “hot dogs” making these better for you, and still delicious! Your kids will never know the difference!
Fit Friday is brought to you on this beautiful fall day by my need to get away from my kids for a quick workout in order to maintain my sanity. I am jumping on the treadmill, something I can do at home or at the gym. My husband has a chaotic schedule right now, this means that I am on the treadmill a lot. And being on the treadmill a lot means that I need to be able to mix it up, change up the workout and the Netflix viewing options.
Celebrate Halloween with the some yummy Hallo-weiners!! 🙂
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- 10 turkey franks
- 1 package top-sliced whole grain hot dog buns
- Quick Chili:
- 2 16oz cans of Ranch Beans with liquid
- 2 16oz cans of kidney beans, drained
- 2 16oz cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 pound hamburger browned
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups colby jack cheese finely shredded
- In stock pot brown hamburger and onion; drain.
- Add all canned items, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Warm through on medium-high heat; stirring occasionally.
- In a fry pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat, add turkey franks; cook 2-3 minutes or until warmed through.
- To serve:
- Set hot dog buns on serving plates, add hot dogs, top with 1/3 cup Quick Chili and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!