Healthy Fudge Brownies have only 5 ingredients and are packed with protein and antioxidants!
Happy Fit Friday!! I love when Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness comes to hang out with us! We’re so excited to share these Healthy Fudge Brownies and Healthy Halloween Tips with y’all today!!
Healthy Fudge Brownies are packed with all kinds of wonderful health benefits! The cacao has antioxidants that helps our bodies so much. Antioxidants protect the body from damage caused from harmful molecules that are called free radicals. When we can fuel our bodies with healthy sources of antioxidants in a decadent brownie I think it’s a BIG win!!
The Healthy Fudge Brownies also have lots protein in the almond butter that will help fuel your body! The moisture in them are from pumpkin puree so it’s got all kinds of wonderful nutrition in that too! These brownies are so fudgey delicious and decadent while being healthy for you at the same time! Who can say no to that?!
Miss Nichole’s Healthy Halloween Tips. . .
It is Halloween time, that means parties and candy are becoming the norm over the next few days. At my house it is even amplified a bit with a kiddo that was my Halloween treat 5 years ago, so we add an extra party and some birthday cake to the mix. With that in mind today I have some Halloween Healthy tips for you, the goal is to make it to Wednesday not feeling too far off the mark.
Healthy Fudge Brownies are THE brownies you need in your life. The secret is, they are healthy and still taste amazing!
Happy Fit Friday and we hope you have an awesome weekend!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
Healthy Fudge Brownies
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 cups baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or sugar replacer
- 1 cup carob chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk or dark chocolate chips for garnish
- **I added 1/4 cup chia seeds and we loved them in it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin, cocoa, almond butter, coconut sugar; mix until combined.
- Add carob chips; mix to incorporate.
- Press into prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick removes mostly clean.
- (meaning a small amount sticking to it but not the whole toothpick covered)
- Allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Once cooled melt garnish chocolate in a microwave for 20 seconds, drizzle over brownies, allow to set, then cut and serve.