Firewire Chicken and Veggies is a quick and fun grilling recipe!
Have you heard of a Firewire Grilling Skewer? Their an awesome little reusable skewer for the grill… that we’ve fallen totally in LOVE with 🙂
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breast, cubed
- 2-3 red potatoes, sliced
- onion, sliced
- green pepper, chunked
- summer squash, sliced (we used peter pan variety)
- cherry tomatoes
- Combine herbs and olive oil in a small mixing bowl, stir.
- Thread vegetables and chicken on the firewire, alternating.
- Set in a large mixing bowl.
- Baste chicken and veggies on firewire in bowl.
- Let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side or until chicken is completely cooked through and veggies tender.
- Be careful when removing from the firewire, it will be very hot!
Firewire Chicken and Veggies… is such a great recipe this time of year with all the fresh produce that’s available, we love the harvest that’s coming out of our garden!!