Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Summer’s coming and the weather is getting warmer. Can you take the heat? Test your resolve with these spicy dishes! These savory sides and entrees bring on the heat with exotic flavors. Enjoy!
Super Saturday #96 and Hot n Spicy Recipe Features
Sweet Chili Thai Chicken Pizza from Simply Stacie
Jalepeno Onion Bacon Dogs from Sweet C Designs
Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken from Dizzy Busy & Hungry
Spicy Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries from Strength and Sunshine
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
All that's Jas says
I hope you have a great holiday weekend, Ruthie, and thanks for hosting. Those features all look yummy!
Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! We would love you to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls
All that's Jas says
Ruthie, I have my days mixed up and I’m so sorry for linking Grenadir recipe again this week. My bad. Hope your holiday weekend is going great! xoxo
Thanks for hosting. Yummy features this week!