If you didn’t see the awesome give away that started yesterday… make sure to get entered for a chance to win over $1100.00 in prizes including a Blend Tec Blender!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 C leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1/4 C chopped onion
- 1 14oz can green beans, drained
- 1 14oz can corn, drained
- 2 8oz cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large fry pan add hamburger and onion; cook until browned.
- Add green beans, corn, tomato sauce; stir until combined.
- Place into 8x8 baking pan top with crumbled leftover mashed potatoes, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until warmed through.
Shepard’s Pie… is pretty versatile- if you have a lot of leftover potatoes make a double batch of the filling and place it in a 9×13 pan to bake. We love this recipe and I fall back on it when we happen to have some leftovers mashed taters that need using up!
Have a super awesome Monday!