Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
The arrival of warmer temperatures means more than just putting away the sweaters and turning down the heater. Green things are growing, and that means we’ve got access to better, fresher produce. Those of us with gardens are already starting to drool over the thought of home-grown tomatoes! Here are a few delicious ideas we spotted for preparing yummy fruits and veggies. Enjoy!
Super Saturday #91 and Fresh Produce Features
Fresh Strawberry & Mango Salsa from Cincy Shopper
Greek Baked Sweet Potatoes from Play. Party. Pin.
Honey & Thyme Roasted Carrots from A Life From Scratch
Strawberry, Spinach, and Asparagus Salad from Spoonful of Flavor
Crunchy Cucumber Radish Salad from Munchkin Time
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
All that's Jas says
I love partying with you, Ruthie! Your features are motivating me to eat healthier! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party! I really appreciate it. Please take a moment to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7pm. We would love to party with you twice this week.
Lou Lou Girls
Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor says
Thank you so much for the feature this week!