Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Soooo many delicious recipes were posted this week! If you haven’t check out the party links yet, we highly encourage you to click over and get inspiration and a bunch of new recipes. We spotted several fun ideas for decorating for Thanksgiving, too, and we just had to feature those, today.
Super Saturday #71 and Thanksgiving Decor Features
Thanksgiving Garland from Life is a Lullaby
Edible Turkey Platter from The First Year Blog
Thanksgiving Florals from Simply Suzanne’s
Framed Pumpkin Art from Clover House
DIY Rustic Wood Table Runner from Blooming Homestead
Thanks again for sharing your projects and recipes with us during our link party! We hope you were as inspired by these featured links as we were. Please come back for our next Best Recipes and DIY Projects party, starting at 5 P.M. MST on Friday night! And keep an eye on your social media over the weekend, too. We like to showcase links that catch our eye during the party via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. You might see your links featured there!
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Super Saturday #71
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs. (Click HERE to see features from last week’s party.)
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest