I’m so excited to try these Toasted Ravioli that Julie from Confessions of a Cooking Diva has brought to share with us today!!
Toasted Ravioli the perfect crunchy, cheesy snack.
Kids are forever hungry, aren’t they? Feed them a meal and 30 minutes later they are hungry again. It’s hard to stay clever and creative with snacks, but these fun toasted ravioli’s are perfect. They take just minutes to prepare and kids will love dunking them in marinara sauce.
Happy kids=happy parents, right?!
To make these you need ravioli (you can get the small one’s like I do or the jumbo size, just increase the cooking time), eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and marinara sauce. I like to use Italian breadcrumbs to give them more flavor. You could also use regular breadcrumbs and add some seasonings.
Mix your wet ingredients together in 1 bowl and the dry ingredients in another bowl. Next, start dunking the ravioli into each bowl, liquid first and dry second. This would be a great recipe to make with kids. They will love dunking the ravioli.
Once they are all dunked place them on a cookie sheet and spray with some cooking spray this gives them a bit of crunch when they bake. 12-15 minutes later these babies are done and ready to be dipped in your favorite marinara sauce.
Super easy and a sure hit with the kids!
- 1 pkg. Ravioli
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of marinara
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a rimmed cookie sheet with cooking spray
- In a small bowl mix together the milk and eggs. Set aside.
- In a second small bowl mix together the Italian breadcrumbs and the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Take each piece of ravioli and dunk in the egg/milk mixture and then into the dry ingredients. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all the ravioli are covered.
- Spray the ravioli with cooking spray and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- While the ravioli is cooking heat up your marinara sauce.
- Serve the ravioli with the marinara sauce.