Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Super Saturday #86 and St. Patricks Day Features
Pot of Gold Playdough from Krystal’s Kitsch
Luck Quote from Creating Really Awesome Free Things
Pot of Gold Shamrock Bouquet from Crafty Journal
St. Patrick’s Day Mason Jar from Mom’s Favorite Stuff
Lucky Soda Printable Label from Homemaking Hacks
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest
Hi Ruthie, Thanks for hosting each week! And thank you so much for featuring my Pot of Gold Shamrock Bouquet with these fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas. Have a lovely weekend!
All that's Jas says
Bummer, I’m late for your party 🙁
Have a great weekend Ruthie!
Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything.
Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls