*This is a sponsored post by Blue Apron but the message is genuine and my own.
Chicken Khao Soi is a delicious northern Thai meal that’s a pleasant way to stay warm on a cold night!
Chicken Khao Soi is packed with all kinds of fresh ingredients. . . wonton noodles, chicken, kale, lime, ginger, onion, yellow curry, and coconut milk! It’s completely mouth-watering, healthy, and a simple-to-make dish!!
I’m so excited tell you all about Blue Apron! They’re a company that delivers fresh ingredient meals that are portioned and ready to cook PLUS it comes right to your door step! 🙂
It’s so simple to place your order online and then it’s delivered to your door without a trip to the grocery store, figuring out recipes, and dealing with all the hassle!
Blue Apron is seriously awesome. . . it’s so quick and easy to cook a meal when the ingredients are labeled, portioned out to exactly the right amounts, and with step-by-step picture tutorial recipe cards. Easy-peasy!
Below is the meal kit for our Chicken Khao Soi dinner!
Today, I’m partnering with Blue Apron to share their Chicken Khao Soi recipe and to tell you about a really cool thing they have going on right now! Break up with take out and give Blue Apron a try plus you can get 30$ off your first order by clicking on the photo below. . .
Enjoy Blue Apron and their delicious Chicken Khao Soi recipe this week!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch pieces
- 6 ounces fresh wonton noodles
- 1 bunch of kale, thinly slice leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- sea salt and pepper
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil.
- Crispy noodles:
- In a large fry pan heat 1 tablespoon oil, add 2 ounces noodles and cook, tossing for 2-3 minutes or until crisp.
- Place on paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to fry pan over medium high heat, add chicken, season with salt and pepper; cook 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion and ginger to chicken; cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry paste to desired taste and heat (I used 1 tablespoon), cook 1 minute; stirring.
- Add kale and season with salt and pepper, cook 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
- Add coconut milk, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3-5 minutes until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.
- Turn off heat, add lime zest and juice of half the lime.
- Cook the remaining noodles in boiling water for 2-4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and place on serving plates, top with chicken mixture, and garnish with crispy noodles.
- Serve with lime wedges and Enjoy!