Today’s Crab Cakes with Creole Sauce Recipe will bring back memories of your favorite coastal restaurant! All your guests will be so impressed with your homemade crab cakes and creole sauce.
Why we love Crab Cakes with Creole Sauce Recipe
You don’t have to wait for a restaurant to enjoy Crab Cakes anymore. . . it’s seriously so simple to make in your own kitchens!
I like that this recipe is a simple pan fry with just a enough oil to brown them nicely. I prefer that over Deep Frying any day, it’s so much healthier that deep fat frying.
While we are taking about healthy cooking look below for our Healthy Cooking Tips.
Ingredients in Crab Cakes with Creole Sauce Recipe
- heavy whipping cream
- cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- minced parsley
- crab meat
How to make Crab Cakes with Creole Sauce Recipe
- Line a large plate with paper towels; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, heavy cream, ground mustard, cayenne pepper, tabasco, black pepper, and parsley; mix well.
- Add crab meat and flour; mix until the mixture binds together.
- Using your hands form into 2 x ¼ inch round cakes and hold on a plate.
- In a large fry pan heat half of the oil on medium high heat.
- Once heated, place crab cakes in the oil, making sure they do not touch.
- Fry on each side 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to paper towel lined plate; repeat with remaining cakes.
- Serve warm with creole sauce or tartar sauce.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 353mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 12g
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 236mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
More Seafood Recipe
- Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Big Green Egg Salmon
- Panfried Catfish with Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- Japanese Salmon Teriyaki
- Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi
- Girards Champagne Mint Salmon Salad
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce with Crab Legs
- Chicken, Shrimp, and Tofu Pad Thai
- Orzo Salad with Scallops
- Easy Coconut Shrimp
Our Crab Cakes with Creole Sauce Recipe will make any celebration special!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene