Sweetheart Bark is a quick and easy way to share the love on Valentines Day this year!
I think that almost everyone loves chocolate- especially on Valentines Day! This recipe is a super quick and an easy way to give homemade love to everyone in your life! It’s adorable and with the combination of white and milk chocolate topped off with confectionaries which will be sure to make your loved ones very happy.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil, divided
- 1 cup valentine conversation hearts candy
- 1/4 cup pearl sprinkles
- 1 large piece parchment paper
- Lay parchment paper on flat working surface.
- In a small glass bowl add 1 C milk chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp canola oil.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- Microwave 15 seconds more, stir until smooth.
- Repeat additional 15 seconds if needed but don't burn.
- Pour onto parchment paper and spread with an off set spatula until 1/4 inch thick and even.
- Set aside to cool and set. (if you are in a hurry- you can speed the cool time in the fridge for 5-10 minutes but don't let it go brittle)
- Once semi-sweet chocolate is set, melt white chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp canola oil in clean bowl and in the same manor as directed above.
- Working quickly before milk chocolate can melt- evenly pour white chocolate onto milk chocolate base, quickly spread to cover milk chocolate base; leaving a small boarder of milk chocolate showing.
- Immediately sprinkle conversation hearts and pearl sprinkles over white chocolate.
- Allow to cool to set and break into roughly 2 inch square pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Sweetheart Bark is the perfect way to say I Love You!
Much Love and Peace~