Can I tell you a secret? I LOVE sweet potato fries. Especially, the baked kind. For years I’ve tried and tried to make my own and they are just a trick, right? Somehow, they end up on the soggy side of things instead of the crisp. I’d given up and resorted to only ordering them at restaurants.
Then, several years ago all my worries were solved one day in the frozen food isle, I happened to bump into Alexia Foods Sweet Potato Fries! Oh my gosh. Crisp and perfect- every last one of them. Heaven 🙂
Naturally, I jumped up and down at the chance to work with Alexia Foods- I was already in total and complete love with their Sweet Potato Fries! I’m excited to be able to create 5 quick and easy meal ideas to share with all of you and lets be honest- I wanted to try some more of their All-Natural, Ready in 25 minutes or less, Delicious products 🙂
I gotta tell you I had The. Hardest. Time. Choosing! WOW. They have so many amazing products to pick from that I kept perusing up and down the frozen food isle trying to narrow my picks down to 5…(obviously, from the photo above I didn’t succeed.)
SOooo, which one to begin with?? You’re absolutely going to love them all….
These Alexia Onion Rings are simply to-die-for all coated in Panko Breading which I adore! Mmmm hmm. I paired them with my famous (in our family) Dipping Sauce and the very best French Dip Sandwich recipe you’ll ever taste 🙂
- Alexia Onion Rings with Panko Breading and Sea Salt: A truly inventive combination of sweet Spanish onions with a delicate all-natural Japanese style breading give these rings a light, crispy texture bursting with flavor.
- 3 lb rump roast
- 2 C water
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- sm. bunch rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 15-20 peppercorns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 pretzel rolls
- 1 13.5 oz Alexia Onion Rings
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 C light mayonnaise
- 1/2 C bbq sauce
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Brown roast in a sprayed fry pan.
- Put in crockpot with all other ingredients, fat side up.
- Cook on high at least 6 hours.
- Scrape fat off meat and discard.
- Shred or slice meat thinly. (place meat in a covered bowl to keep warm with a 1/2 C juice to keep moist)
- Reserve juice for au jus dipping sauce.
- Serve on Pretzel Rolls with cheese, if desired.
- minutes before serving sandwiches bake off the onions rings as directed.
- Dipping Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Serve all together and Enjoy!
I love all of the Alexia Foods products they’re creatively crafted, all-natural, and made with distinctive, real ingredients. Alexia Foods has SO many fabulous products- every thing from frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes that serve-up exceptional taste.
Here’s how to keep up with all of the up and coming products from Alexia Foods…
I hope all these 5 Meal Ideas with Alexia Foods helps you out on those crazy-busy nights that you need a meal in 30 minutes or less.
Alexia frozen sides are a delicious addition to any weeknight meal! They are that little something extra to help create a balanced meal with real ingredients and an exceptional taste!
Sign up for the Alexia Club 350 newsletter to be the first to hear about new products & promotions, get recipes and tips from other members and even contribute your own ideas!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.