Can I tell you a secret? I LOVE sweet potato fries. Especially, the baked kind. For years I’ve tried and tried to make my own and they are just a trick, right? Somehow, they end up on the soggy side of things instead of the crisp. I’d given up and resorted to only ordering them at restaurants.
Then, several years ago all my worries were solved one day in the frozen food isle, I happened to bump into Alexia Foods Sweet Potato Fries! Oh my gosh. Crisp and perfect- every last one of them. Heaven 🙂
Naturally, I jumped up and down at the chance to work with Alexia Foods- I was already in total and complete love with their Sweet Potato Fries! I’m excited to be able to create 5 quick and easy meal ideas to share with all of you and lets be honest- I wanted to try some more of their All-Natural, Ready in 25 minutes or less, Delicious products 🙂
I gotta tell you I had The. Hardest. Time. Choosing! WOW. They have so many amazing products to pick from that I kept perusing up and down the frozen food isle trying to narrow my picks down to 5…(obviously, from the photo above I didn’t succeed.)
SOooo, which one to begin with?? You’re absolutely going to love them all….
These Alexia Onion Rings are simply to-die-for all coated in Panko Breading which I adore! Mmmm hmm. I paired them with my famous (in our family) Dipping Sauce and the very best French Dip Sandwich recipe you’ll ever taste 🙂
- Alexia Onion Rings with Panko Breading and Sea Salt: A truly inventive combination of sweet Spanish onions with a delicate all-natural Japanese style breading give these rings a light, crispy texture bursting with flavor.
- 3 lb rump roast
- 2 C water
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- sm. bunch rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 15-20 peppercorns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 pretzel rolls
- 1 13.5 oz Alexia Onion Rings
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 C light mayonnaise
- 1/2 C bbq sauce
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Brown roast in a sprayed fry pan.
- Put in crockpot with all other ingredients, fat side up.
- Cook on high at least 6 hours.
- Scrape fat off meat and discard.
- Shred or slice meat thinly. (place meat in a covered bowl to keep warm with a 1/2 C juice to keep moist)
- Reserve juice for au jus dipping sauce.
- Serve on Pretzel Rolls with cheese, if desired.
- minutes before serving sandwiches bake off the onions rings as directed.
- Dipping Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Serve all together and Enjoy!
I love all of the Alexia Foods products they’re creatively crafted, all-natural, and made with distinctive, real ingredients. Alexia Foods has SO many fabulous products- every thing from frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes that serve-up exceptional taste.
Here’s how to keep up with all of the up and coming products from Alexia Foods…
I hope all these 5 Meal Ideas with Alexia Foods helps you out on those crazy-busy nights that you need a meal in 30 minutes or less.
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: [email protected] We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene