|This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Del Monte, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #DelMonteBTS https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV|
Where did the summer go?
I just can’t believe how quickly it flew by and that we’re back into the swing of a new school year!
My youngest, Jake, is starting his sophmore year of High School… I can’t hardly believe that’s happening either. Craziness.
It seems like yesterday that I was a sophomore in High School, then suddenly somehow- I have kids in High School and College too!
It makes me SO happy inside when I know my kiddos are headed out the door to school with a healthy snack in their backpacks.
At home, we drink green smoothies which are packed with fruits and veggies but our on-the-run busy school schedules don’t always allow for the kind of time to make them.
SO, I love that these Del Monte Fruit Squeezies have all the same healthy nutrition in an easy grab and go container!
The perfect way to get good nutrition for my kids as they’re running between classes. Anymore, it’s a trick to keep up with schedules and all the running around that older kids need but at least I have comfort knowing if they get hungry- they’ve got a nutricious and delicious tasting snack in their backpacks 🙂 YAY!
You’ll find these delightful Del Monte Fruit Squeezies at your local Walmart Super Stores and select stores have a really fun promotion that you’ll want to check out too:
- A Free Photo Print offer will help you capture the first day back to school memories that we all love to create, and that if you participate in the free back to school photo offer you’ll receive a $1 off coupon for Del Monte products. This offer is running at SELECT Walmart Super Stores.
- Free back to school photo offer from the Walmart Print Shop with purchase from August 1 – September 13 while supplies last. If you participate in the free back to school photo offer you’ll receive $1 off the purchase of (2) Del Monte 4-pack Fruit Cups or (2)Fruit Burst Squeezers. This offer is running at SELECT Walmart Super Stores.
Poor Jake broke his arm this summer… the Del Monte Fruit Squeezies are so easy to open that even a guy with a cast can do it 🙂
I hope y’all get into the swing of school life again and survive okay. Back to School with Del Monte has made our transition a whole lot healthier! We love them.
- Coconut Lemon Overnight Oats Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
Leave a Reply