*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Yoplait and Walmart. The opinions expressed are genuine and all me! 🙂
Me-Moment with Oui by @yoplait I love this all new French Style yogurt and little reminder to take time out of your busy day for a Me-Moment too!
In the midst of our hectic lives I’ve found it’s essential to take a few “me” moments in everyday to relax and reconnect with myself. I love to take strolls out into nature, if even just for a bit, to feel the breeze on my skin, the sun on my face, and the grass beneath my feet.
- French style yogurt inspired by our traditional French recipe
- Oui is cultured in each glass pot for eight hours, creating a unique, thick, creamy and cuttable texture
- Best experienced without stirring to enjoy the unique, thick and creamy texture
- Brought to you by Yoplait
- Name translates to “yes” in French, pronounced “wee”
Also on my Me-Moment with Oui wanderings I stopped to smell some roses, so the first picture above is my Coconut pot of Oui with the fragrant pink roses. Then, I snapped a photo in the aisle at Walmart so you’d know where to find Oui by Yoplait. Lastly, I splurged on a pedicure for myself and my Coconut pot of Oui making a truly ultimate Me-Moment with Oui! 🙂
Oh! I just can’t wait to feature the adorable glass pots in my food photography too!! Yay for recycling.
- Unique, thick and creamy texture
- Subtly sweet, fresh taste
- Made to be enjoyed slowly
- Available in eight single-serve flavors (Strawberry, Vanilla, Blueberry, Peach, Black Cherry, Coconut, Lemon, and Plain) and two multipack flavors (Strawberry and Vanilla)
Make time to enjoy a Me-Moment with Oui in your daily routine and feel the love of nurturing yourself, so you can take better care of all those around you!
Have a fabulous day!
Much Love and Peace~
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Baked Gingerbread Doughnuts Recipe
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Chocolate Blueberry Spinach Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese
- Spinach and Bacon Omelette Recipe