Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Bars are the ultimate cookie bar. . . fresh strawberries and Lindt chocolate truffles all wrapped up in a decadent cookie bar!
Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Bars are pretty close to perfect if you ask me! I think the perfect compliment to chocolate is vanilla, it’s like the best of both worlds. Then add fresh strawberries in the mix and it’s practically SINFUL. Practically.
Or at least illegal or something like that 🙂
You’ll love our Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Bars and everyone you share with will love them too. THAT I can promise you. I sent these in a Valentines Day care package to my daughter who’s living in Washington. I wrapped each bar in a piece of plastic wrap and sent them off with a card. . . she and her friends all loved them!
I think you’ll agree that milk is a must-have when enjoying these little babies. Wait! I’m sure vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate bar shavings on top would be totally fabulous too!! I’ll just have to make sure and try that next time. 🙂
Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Bars are a decadent combination of flavors that you’ll love!
Much Love and Peace~
Strawberry Chocolate Truffle Bars
- 2/3 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup medium diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup 3 (1.3 oz Lindt chocolate truffle bars), each square cut in half
- 2 ounces half a 4.4 bar Lindt milk chocolate bar
- Cream butter, add sugars, cream 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping with each addition.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; mixing until 80% incorporated.
- Add truffles; mix to combine.
- Add fresh strawberries and gently stir by hand to distribute.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until golden and a toothpick insert in center removes clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Melt 2 ounces (half a 4.4 bar) Lindt milk chocolate bar in a microwaveable bowl for 20 seconds, stir, and repeat if needed.
- Drizzle chocolate with a fork back and forth on top of bars, allow chocolate to cool and solidify.
- Cut and Enjoy!