Our Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe is just what your next summer bbq needs! Strawberry guacamole is packed with fresh ingredients both savory and sweet. Our mango guacamole has–avocados, red onion, cilantro, mango, strawberries, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. It’s amazing!
Fit Friday never gets old!! Fit tips + healthy recipes = greatness. Thanks to Nichole from Pure Clean Coaching for making it possible!
Why we love Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe
I love a good guacamole plus they’re so good for you! It’s those tortilla chips that can make it a little heavy on calories, right?! Sometimes I buy baked tortilla chips to help that out a bit. I also love guacamole with whole wheat flat bread- yummy!
But, for some occasions I’ll be sure to go all out! Just give me some of those delightful Tostitos “Hint of Lime” tortilla chips and I’m likely to eat the whole darn bag! Mmmmm hmmm.
Oh and the whole bowl of our Strawberry Mango Guacamole too 🙂 Hahahaha!
Ingredients in Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe
• Avocados- are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids. Although most of the calories in an avocado come from fat, don’t shy away!
• Strawberries- Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food. They are among the top 20 fruits in antioxidant capacity and are a good source of manganese and potassium.
• Mangoes- contain high level of vitamin C, fibre and pectin making it a perfect fruit that helps in controlling high cholesterol level. Another benefit of eating mangoes is that it cleanses your skin from deep inside your body. It treats pores and gives a glow to your skin.
• Red Onion- is full of sulfur compounds that protect the body from ulcers and various cancers. They can also fight bacteria in the urinary tract. The most important of these compounds is called quercetin – an antioxidant compound that could provide protection against cancer, heart disease and allergies.
• Coriander (cilantro)- is a fragrant, antioxidant-rich herb that has many culinary uses and health benefits. It may help lower your blood sugar, fight infections, and promote heart, brain, skin, and digestive health. You can easily add coriander seeds or leaves — sometimes known as cilantro — to your diet.
• Limes- are a good source of magnesium and potassium, which promote heart health. Potassium can naturally lower blood pressure and improve blood circulation, which reduces your risk of a heart attack and stroke. Research is ongoing on lime compounds called limonins that may be able to reduce cholesterol levels.
• Sea Salt- is mostly composed of sodium chloride, a compound that helps regulate fluid balance and blood pressure in the body. Since it’s minimally processed, it contains some minerals, including potassium, iron, and calcium.
Fit Friday with Nichole
- 2 avocados, flesh removed and medium diced
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, small diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, small diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving
- Gently fold all avocado, strawberries, mango, cilantro, red onion, lime juice in mixing bowl.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Enjoy your Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 328mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 11gSugar: 5gProtein: 6g
More Salsa Recipes
- Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe
- Blender Salsa Recipe
- Pineapple Salsa
- Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa
- Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Cowboy Caviar
Impress all your guests with today’s Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene