Heirloom Tomato Caprese Kabobs Recipe
Why we love Heirloom Tomato Caprese Kabobs Recipe
I always thought tomato- shamato… they’re all the same.
As a kid I didn’t even like tomatoes, actually, over time I grew to almost like them. But, a few years ago I had an ahhh-ha moment when the first Heirloom Tomatoes touched my tongue! It was a delicious Caprese Salad at a nice Italian Restaurant that did it for me.
I love Heirloom Tomatoes! Have you tried them?
I’m growing some Heirloom Tomatoes in my little garden this year but the ones in this recipe are from Trader Joes. Oh wait! The little orange ones are the first Sunburst Tomatoes from my garden this year. 🙂
- 12 oz pkg mixed baby heirloom tomatoes
- 1 8oz fresh bocconcini mozzarella (mini balls)
- 20 small basil leaves
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh herbs, miced (I used basil, oregano, thyme)
- 6 wooden skewers
- Pour olive oil in serving dish, add balsamic vinegar, add fresh herbs; allow flavors to blend while preparing skewers.
- Thread tomato, mozzarella ball, and basil leaf on wooden skewers, repeat until skewer is full.
- Serve with dipping sauce and fresh bread.
More Fresh Tomato Recipes
- Tomato Basil Naan Bread Pizza
- Blueberry Chèvre, Chicken, Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Rustic Tomato Basil Tart
- Heirloom Tomato, Steak, Blue Cheese Salad
- Spinach Tomato Orzo Pasta
- Country Italian Salad Recipe
- Bruschetta Pasta Recipe
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad
Enjoy these refreshing Heirloom Tomato Caprese Kabobs Recipe they taste amazing plus as a bonus herbed dipping sauce. Enjoy!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene