It’s a chilly Monday morning in my part of the world today.
I’m trying to recover from a busy but fun-packed-weekend… we had a lot of family and friends in town. I love it when I get to cook and host and be with everyone BUT, what makes a REALLY good day?
– Lazy weekends when I can turn off my alarm- just chill and relax.
– A sunny warm morning with a glass of Pure Leaf Tea or beverage to enjoy on the back deck.
– Maybe hit a session of Hot Yoga and a late lunch with my best friend, Carol.
Soooo, on those busy I can-hardly-keep-up days I LOVE to take a few minutes to relax, decompress, and joy a cup of tea.
I love teas! Piping hot or ice cold… anyway you enjoy them they’re a delicious and healthy addition to any ‘kind’ of day.
What are the health benefits of drinking tea? Check out this article on 13 Reasons Tea is good for you.
Summer will be here before we know it (YAY!) There’s nothing better than a glass of Iced Tea to cool off with… I’m totally crushing on this new Lipton Pure Leaf Iced Tea there are so many delicious flavors to choose from and they all have that fresh brewed taste but are right ready to go from the container!
I totally love the original Sweet Tea variety but I like the Raspberry variety a lot too!
Pure Leaf is real brewed iced tea, which means it’s brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate. The result is a refreshing iced tea with perfectly balanced aroma, body, and flavor. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/pureleaf
I wrote this post a couple years ago about my love teas and there’s a healthy and delightful Carrot Cake Scone recipe too 🙂
Lipton Pure Leaf Tea is definitely a part of what makes a good day for me… I know y’all will love it too!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Pepsico via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Pepsico.
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Tiramisu Milkshake Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Caramel Snickerdoodle Milkshake
- Non-Boozy Mint Mojito Recipe