Happy New Years Eve!! AND just in case you need a very simple recipe for your New Years Eve party tonight…
I was looking through my blog pictures and realized that I hadn’t posted these Fancy Joe-Joes cookies!
Are you familiar with Trader Joes “Joe-Joe’s” cookies? They make several different varieties that change with the seasons. It’s hard to get your hands on the peppermint ones… they fly off the shelves, apparently! (or so said the stocker that helped me get some hot off the truck)
- 1 box Candy Cane Joe-Joe's
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 C crushed mini candy canes
- wax paper
- In a microwave safe bowl pour chocolate chips and oil.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds more, stir well.
- Repeat until chocolate is smooth.
- Using a spoon to drizzle the chocolate across center and cover one half of each joe-joe.
- Let excess chocolate drip back in bowl, place on wax paper, sprinkle crushed candy canes on chocolate.
- Let cool and set.
* peppermint oreo’s could be replaced for candy cane joe-joe’s if you don’t have Trader Joes near by.
Enjoy these tasty little Fancy Joe-Joes they’re a simple way to dress up a store bought cookie and they’re pretty darn delicious too.
I hope your New Years Eve celebrations are enjoyable and you have lots of fun ringing in the new year!
2014… that’s going to take a bit to get used to 🙂
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe
- Wild Blueberry & White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Meyer Lemon Cookie Cups with Blackberry Buttercream Recipe
- Irish Ginger Snaps Recipe
- Peanut Butter Ganache Chocolate Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 25 St. Patricks Day Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Banana Cookies
- Spring Rice Krispie Treat Nests
- Nutella 5 Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Valentine Whoopie Pies Recipe
- Candy Cane Crinkle Cookies