Chicken Fiesta Kale Salad is a healthy and delicious salad plus a fabulous way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Fit Friday is here!! I love having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness come hang out with us. It’s awesome to have her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe Chicken Fiesta Kale Salad from me+ Tips on Water by Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Chicken Fiesta Kale Salad has a lovely hints of those mexico flavors that we all love. . . black beans, sweet corn, queso fresco, red onion, green cabbage, and jalapeno’s! THEN we add in Wednesday’s Tomato Jalapeno Vinaigrette to it and you’ll be oh-so-very-happy!!
Enjoy a Chicken Fiesta Kale Salad today or enjoy it sometime this weekend! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
Nichole’s Tips on Water:
Summer is coming, that means the temps are rising. If you are me your whole body is singing hallelujah!!! With the change in seasons comes the same old lecture….drink water! This is a subject that needs to be revisited on a regular basis, mostly because people can’t seem to figure it out.
Have a fabulous Cinco de Mayo and Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 4 cups baby kale leaves
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup red onion, small diced
- ¼ cup petite tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup black corn
- 3 tablespoons queso fresco
- 6-8 slices jalapeno
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, thinly sliced
- serve with Tomato Jalapeno Vinaigrette
- Divide kale on two serving plates.
- Divide remaining ingredients between plates.
- Serve with Tomato Jalapeno Vinaigrette.