We are in the kitchen with Jen from Bakerette today! I love to have her come and visit with us- her recipes always inspires me with their deliciousness 🙂
Perfect Cranberry Sauce recipe is looks just divine. I love Cranberries!
Jen’s gonna take it from here…
Make this perfect cranberry sauce recipe for the holiday table and your guests will be impressed with your culinary skills! It will be a huge hit.
It’s Jen from Bakerette.com and oh my gosh, how have I lived with canned cranberry sauce all of these years when this cRaZy delicious recipe has been under my nose all this time?
I always thought cranberry sauce would be hard to make or, at least, not worth the effort. Boy, have I been wrong all of these years!!! Believe me, once you taste this cranberry sauce, it will be a regular staple at every holiday dinner. It is the easiest dish to make. You can’t go wrong with this recipe.
The salt and pepper in this recipe is a must, so do not omit!
You can’t go wrong with this recipe and canned cranberry sauce will never compare! This cranberry sauce recipe is just lip-smacking fantastic.
If you like this recipe, you might like these other holiday recipes at Bakerette.com
How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes!
Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe
How to Make The Perfect Holiday Turkey!
Perfect Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 12- ounce bag of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus more to taste
- 1 strip orange or lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add cranberries to a large saucepan and reserve 1/2 cup of the cranberries in a small bowl. Add sugar, orange zest, orange juice to the pan and cook over low heat stirring until sugar dissolves and cranberries soften (about 10 minutes).
- Increase heat to medium and continue cooking about 12 minutes more or until cranberries burst. Reduce heat to low and stir in the reserved cranberries. Add additional sugar, if desired, and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from stove and cool to room temperature before serving.
Recipe inspired by Food Network Kitchen
I can’t wait to give this recipe a try at some of our Holiday Feasting this year!
Follow along with Jen on: Bakerette | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Stumbled Upon |
Much Love and Peace~
Jen and Ruthie
Max Arthur says
Mmmm. That sauce looks absolutely delicious.
Thank you! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving…
Donna Howard says
Making this now — my husband was so excited when I showed him this recipe!! I was looking for canned cranberry sauce the other day and he got the fresh! I said yikes I don’t know how to do fresh! Then you came along and saved me!!! Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving Ruthie – I love your blog!!
Awww… you made my day with your sweet comment! You’ll love this recipe so much and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Much Love and Peace~ Ruthie
Donna Howard says
A big yummy hit!! I ended up making three batches of this stuff!! It was so fantastic. Thank you. Oh, and it’s just me and my husband and of course we have some left over (already had our dinner today!) but that is what he wanted. He said it would be good for breakfast!! ha ha Who knew!! Thanks again
Oh yeah!! I’m so glad it was a hit 🙂 Love hearing how recipes go over… that’s awesome.