I’m so excited to be part of this years Holiday Bake, Craft, & Sew Along
Every day this month you’ll get to see 90 different bloggers Holiday Bake, Craft, and Sew… “A Handmade, Homemade Holiday”!
Today over at A Southern Fairytale you’ll find my Grandma Louise’s English Toffee recipe…
We LOVE Gram’s English Toffee!! We look forward to the Holidays every year just to make and eat her delicious Christmas Candy 🙂 Take a second to grab the recipe at A Southern Fairytale .
Here’s the really fun part~ Rachel is hosting a giveaway of a $170 prize package… she’s totally awesome! SO, make sure and enter the Rafflecopter entry below…
One lucky winner will receive a prize pack worth over $170! Here’s what’s included:
- $100 Shop Credit to Sweet! Baking Supplies
- Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
- Focus On Food Photography for Bloggers: The Fundamentals
- Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Cookie Cravings by Maria Lichty of Two Peas and Their Pod
AND here’s a list of all the bloggers that are involved in this Holiday Event! So much awesome talent 🙂